We have an opportunity as a Sales Merchandiser within the food/drug/mass industry. Our organization is structured and growing but without a big company feel. We are a company that prides itself on its family-like feel yet targeted business objectives. If you are a self-starter, with an interest for a flexible work schedule, this position is an excellent work opportunity.
The position of Sales Merchandiser is responsible for a retail territory as determined by management. The territory will consist of grocery, drug, mass, retail outlets as assigned. They are responsible for distribution and maintenance of all assigned brands within their territory. The Sales Merchandiser is responsible for following the routing, time management planning and retail objectives as assigned by the Retail Sales Manager.
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Honesty and Integrity
- Must be able to plan personal merchandising objectives on a weekly basis
- Ability to adhere to direction given by the Retail Sales Manager
- Ability to identify issues or opportunities that may impact selling into the store
- Responsible for perimeter checks to gain thorough understanding of store, principle brands and competitor brands and report back information to management in a timely manner
- Responsible for monitoring shelf pricing, rotation of product, retail store display compliance and non-display compliance, as well as, shelf stock and display stock
- Responsible to complete all necessary administrative requirements associated to the objectives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in the food/drug/mass industry
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to present themselves professionally while on client site
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have good communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of professionalism
- Ability to follow direction
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with MS Office
This position is part time, paying $16.50/hour @ 3 days a week (7.5 hours a day) and responsible for a territory within the Lower Mainland region. Related car expenses covered.
Thank you for your interest in Concord, only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted directly.