About the Company:
Talize is the ultimate Thrift Experience! We offer customers exceptional product and value for their dollar. And our customers return the favour, with every item purchased or donated helping to support the Children's Wish Foundation. Talk about a win-win. Talize is your fashion, home and beauty needs destination. An urban space filled with incredible reads and impressive savings. One-of-a-kind and exactly what you were looking for discover it all for less. Like new and all you. With six stores in Western Ontario and growing we’re seeking leaders that have an entrepreneur spirit, passionate about their work, thrive on customer service and developing pipeline talent.
About the Position:
The Sales Floor Supervisor position is one that is important to both the company and our customers. As part of our leadership team and reporting to the Sales Floor Manager/Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager you are directly responsible for maintaining and operating our retail facility in a safe, customer focused and profitable manner. You will create a store culture that is participatory, positive, and high performing engaged employees. You will create the Talize Thrift Experience!
- Manage sales floor team
- Understand and support store operations, policies and procedures
- Manage and direct the day to day functions of the sales floor including; customer service, maintaining cleanliness, merchandising and loss prevention standards, attend fitting rooms, On-site donation center
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of necessary reports and paperwork
- Maintain Talize image and standards
- Maintain staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes assisting with recruiting, hiring and training employees)
- Ensure adequate shift coverage which may require the Sales Floor Supervisor to cover shifts if needed
- Available to work closing shifts as well as weekends
- 1+ year retail experience, in a previous retail supervisory/management role.
- Understanding of store operations, financials, merchandising and sales.
- Must be organized with attention to detail and proven follow-up skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated management skills to include; coaching, training, recruiting and communication.
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, Outlook Email, MS Office, etc.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are asked to send their resume and a covering letter with the subject line: Sales Floor Supervisor – Peterborough. We thank applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time