We are looking for a talented Sales Executive to work out of our New York showroom who can have an immediate and visible impact on our rapidly growing company.
LOCATION: New York, NY
Under the direction of the Senior Management Team, the Sales Executive will increase our market penetration with current major accounts (Lord & Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, Von Maur among others) as well as open new major accounts.
- Seek out purchasing decision makers and maintain working relationships
- Increase the number of independent accounts from 700 to 1500+
- Work with our PR team to increase brand visibility and positioning
- Suggest short, medium and long term sales strategies in order to attain the projected sales objectives. Target points of sale by neighborhood and city
- Analyze the different sponsorship requests and suggest new partnerships
- Present Dex collections during seasonal trade shows targeting new and existing clients
- Create projection and sales reports
- Bachelor’s degree or related in Sales and Marketing fields
- 5 or more years of experience in a similar position
- Strong established contacts and relationships
- Ability to build a strong Sales team
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to close sales
- Establish priorities, multitask and work with demanding deadlines
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Resilient and persistent
- Flexibility to conduct domestic business travel as needed to support assigned accounts
Back in the early 90s, every woman, even those with the vaguest interest in fashion, coveted one distinctive clothing item: the bodysuit. It was this iconic garment that inaugurated the Dex Clothing collection in 1991. In the last 25 years, the world has seen its share of fickle trends but Dex has remained constant, continuously evolving while staying true to its core values:
Entering the Montreal head office, it is easy to understand that there is something unique about Dex. A modern, yet warm setting houses a growing creative family dedicated to the conception of current yet attainable fashion. We are grateful and humbled by our customers who trust our vision and sustain our ever-expanding sartorial dream.
Dex is committed to providing a competitive total compensation package in the form of base pay (salary), incentive pay and benefits.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.