The Sales Director is responsible for selling and booking Lodge/Condo/Banquet facilities to prospective and existing clients. This position is fast-paced and requires proven sales strategies, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a team environment. The candidate will spend the majority of his/her time out of the office and on the road developing sales prospects.
- Create new revenue sources and maintain existing relationships with clientele.
- Meet sales targets on a monthly, weekly, annual basis.
- Participate in team meetings to strategize and enhance revenue generation.
- Communicate sales strategies and results to team on a monthly basis.
- Gain knowledge of Lodge facilities and local area to respond to guest inquiries.
- Previous Hotel Sales experience of 2-3 years
- Ability to work a varied schedule and travel when necessary.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Position requires use of personal vehicle.
- Computer skills in MS Office and relevant industry based applications.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Elkwater Lake Lodge & Resort has become the premiere destination in the Cypress Hills. The Lodge, which celebrated its opening in the...