The Pacific Western Group of Companies requires a Sales Development Representative to oversee the development and growth of business opportunities for the corporation’s diverse business lines.
Reporting to the General Manager of Diversified Transportation Ltd., this position will be responsible for all aspects of identifying and evaluating business opportunities and working with business line management to ensure these activities are delivered in accordance with corporate organizational strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 plus years of sales experience
- Education in Business or Marketing is considered an asset
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Understanding of management principles and practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel extensively across Western Canada
- Identify new market opportunities and coordinate with managers to achieve maximum results
- Identify and report business opportunities to management
- Research industry and trade show / convention opportunities
- Assist managers to ensure the corporation’s core values and strategic operational objectives are executed to maximize client relationships, management activities and corporate profitability
Annual salary and benefits are commensurate with experience. Company vehicle and fuel card provided. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email above.
OUR CORE VALUES:
Safety | Customer Service | Resourcefulness | Integrity | Positive Attitude | Team Work | Loyalty | Accountability | Respect | Dedication
Diversified Transportation Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Pacific Western Transportation that has provided employee transportation,...