Responsible for coaching, motivating and supporting a team of sales agents towards optimizing the delivery of revenue and sales conversion targets by monitoring daily performance results and developing individual coaching strategies to assist agents in achieving Key Performance Indicators.
Sales Support & Coaching
- Assist in motivating to, meeting and exceeding sales targets real time to meet campaign and shift objectives.
- Optimize staffing and resources to meet business fiscal goals with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Utilize technology and software to ensure optimum business results.
- Liaise with supervisors, clients and support staff to ensure all resources are deployed appropriately and meeting all business goals.
- Deliver superior sales, quality and world class customer service as measured by performance objectives.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism and courtesy at all times.
- Consistently maintain program KPI targets during assigned on-phone times, following all designated procedures.
- Provide coaching, mentoring to Sales Reps in an effort to ensure that Key Performance Indicators are met as needed and assist in addressing disciplinary issues.
- Provide troubleshooting and customer escalation support to agents for all sales campaigns
- Utilize creativity and out-of-the-box thinking to motivate agents to perform and create a positive work environment.
- Assist Supervisor with team reporting, projects and admin duties as requested
- Deliver an excellent example of arriving to work on time and being prepared for the job.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the company policies and procedures in the Contact Centre
- Attend and participate in weekly Quality Assurance calibration meetings
- Participate in Team Meetings and Workshops delivering proactive solutions and strategies working towards world class results based on current performance trends.
- Responsible for knowing, understanding and adhering to the Worker responsibilities of the Ontario Health & Safety Act as found in section 28 sub sections (1) (2) & (3)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION
- Previous call center work an asset!!!!!
- Strong, proven sales results exceeding targets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proven computer skills Microsoft office suite (word, excel, outlook)
- High School Diploma
- Previous coaching experience is an asset
- Proficiency with technology
- Works well under pressure in a faced paced environment while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Strong Employee motivation techniques, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Effective teamwork skills
- High School Diploma
- Ability to grasp and apply new skills and concepts in an ever changing technology based environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating shift in a 24/7 operation
EFFORT AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Job requires ability to sit and view a computer monitor for extended periods
- Office environment
- Flexibility to work rotating evening shifts and/or overtime in a 7am – 12am timeframe.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Designed with our clients in mind, we are a friendly and professional company that focuses on companies corporate organizational efficiency,...