Permanent positions available at our Kingston location!!
Mastermind salespeople create for our customers the lively, inviting environment accompanied by the outstanding customer service expected from a visit to Mastermind. We are seeking individuals who have flexibility to work a variety of shifts particularly daytime schedules but also including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Greet, actively approach & assist customers consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; ensure customers are always the primary focus over tasks
- Seek to understand customer needs, communicate relevant product information; be able to explain/demonstrate product use, age target, special features, options etc. & in-store promotions; make suggestions for additional product to enhance purchase. Inform of other services and specials
- Consistently deliver a shopping experience that is BETTER than expected
- Actively contribute to achieve team and store goals
- Receive & process payments, returns, exchanges accurately & in accordance with POS procedures
- Gift wrap purchase in a neat & timely manner according to standards
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind Toys; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...