Permanent positions available at our Kingston location!!
Mastermind salespeople create for our customers the lively, inviting environment accompanied by the outstanding customer service expected from a visit to Mastermind. We are seeking individuals who have flexibility to work a variety of shifts particularly daytime schedules but also including weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Greet, actively approach & assist customers consistent with the Mastermind customer experience philosophy; ensure customers are always the primary focus over tasks
- Seek to understand customer needs, communicate relevant product information; be able to explain/demonstrate product use, age target, special features, options etc. & in-store promotions; make suggestions for additional product to enhance purchase. Inform of other services and specials
- Consistently deliver a shopping experience that is BETTER than expected
- Actively contribute to achieve team and store goals
- Receive & process payments, returns, exchanges accurately & in accordance with POS procedures
- Gift wrap purchase in a neat & timely manner according to standards
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in Mastermind Toys; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
We're the online store with 26 years experience in retail. This is our 13th year online.
Which makes us different. Unlike fully virtual...