Volaris Group (www.volarisgroup.com) acquires, strengthens and grows vertical market technology companies enabling them to be clear leaders within their focused industry. Its operating companies provide mission-critical software and technology solutions to a number of markets including people transportation (Trapeze), asset management (AssetWorks), agri-business (Cultura), justice and public safety (CourtView), and others. Volaris seeks out long term investment opportunities in companies, technologies or ideas that add value to existing core markets, or allow entry into new ones.
The Volaris Group is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (www.csisoftware.com), listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange.
As an important member of our M&A team, you will drive acquisition activities by identifying and sourcing vertical-market software companies within existing as well as new verticals. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Lead generation and company qualification to identify suitable acquisition opportunities
2. Developing and conducting prospecting campaigns through email and outbound calling
3. Creatively identifying mid-market software businesses meeting our strategic criteria and metrics
4. Maintaining and building a proprietary database of key industry contacts and targets
You will have an opportunity to work closely within the M&A cycle, working with a driven, high-energy M&A team and senior leaders within our organization.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Some prior experience in sales is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills and a warm phone manner
- Results-oriented and an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter
- A University Degree or College Diploma is required
- Must be able to collaborate and work well within a team environment
IS THIS YOU?
To apply for this position, please submit your resume referencing ‘Sales Associate’ in the subject line.