Who is Office Link Group?
One team. One focus. One vision. OLG is an experienced, energetic organization that constantly innovates in order to provide superior office furniture solutions – to office furniture dealers and fit-out companies – globally. Our international designers have developed a unique and comprehensive range of contemporary office furniture. We are globally accessible through a comprehensive dealer network spanning North America, Europe, Australasia and the South Pacific. Our success is based on our strong commitment to excellence and innovation in everything we do!
Who is this Sales Account Manager?
An OLG Sales Account Manager is an enthusiastic and dynamic member of an exceptional team. This Sales Account Manager represents OLG throughout Canada’s largest office furniture market – the GTA. We rely on you to penetrate deeper and advance our presence in the Ontario office furniture market, by increasing profitability of current clientele and establishing progressive relationships with new clients.
- Exceeding targeted revenue and assigned account objectives.
- Develop new business opportunities in your assigned territory while increasing the profitability of an existing portfolio.
- Conduct product training with clients.
- Create customer account plans.
- Attend conventions, exhibits and meetings in order to stay abreast of industry trends and products.
- Time Allocation: 80% face-to-face with clients; 20% administrative sales tasks.
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of consultative selling and the sales planning process.
- Superior time management and organizational skills to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to develop sales strategies, tactics and techniques based on the feedback of the customer and market environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Ability to function independently with little or no supervision as well as working effectively in a team environment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate and bring closure to a number of initiatives simultaneously.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in various software applications, including Microsoft Office and CRM tools such as Siebel, Salesforce, etc.
Required Professional Certification & Experience
- Degree in sales or marketing related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in face-to-face sales and client development.
We offer a strong base salary plus an uncapped commission program. In addition, you will immediately take on an existing portfolio.
We look forward to acquiring another professional to be a part of our success story. A career with the OLG team is an enthusing experience and comes with a significant challenge, and with the significant challenge, comes the significant reward.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Who is Office Link Group?
One team. One focus. One vision. OLG is an experienced, energetic organization that constantly innovates in order...