Job Title: Room Attendant
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper
Position Type: Full Time
Provide guest relations in greeting, use of guest name and other with all guest interactions. Room attendants are responsible for overall guest satisfaction in the delivery of superior cleanliness of all rooms, hallways, and common traffic areas. Thoroughly cleans the required amount of rooms, in time allotted in the support and achievement of occupancy rates. Ensures cleanliness standards meet with the criteria of a deluxe hotel.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Provides friendly and helpful service to all guests using name whenever possible
- Responds to guests request as needed in a warm and hospitable manner
- Stock and fill caddy cart with supplies
- Strip room of dirty linen and terry
- Handles all guest personal belongings with care
- Delivers all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Department office
- Cleans room, sitting area and bathroom to the highest standard level
- Remakes bed(s), replaces terry, and organized closets and drawers as necessary
- Restocks and sets toiletries in standard format
- Cleans coffee pot and replace used condiments
- Takes dirty laundry to Shute
- Assists other team members as needed
- Performs other duties as necessary to support hotel goals
Friendly personality with the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced time sensitive environment is best. Room attendant experience cleaning multiple rooms in a hotel is considered beneficial. Physically able to bend, knell and carry up to 50lbs is necessary to be able to conduct all duties and responsibilities of the role. Strong attention to detail with high standards are personality strengths for the role.
The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Manitoba Gaming Control Commission.
To apply, please reply with resumé OR drop off/mail to:
Box 777, One Ocean Dr.
Scanterbury, MB R0E 1W0
We thank who apply but please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We take pride in providing outstanding guest services in a fun and inviting atmosphere. This is achieved by having a team that is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated.