Build-A-Bear Workshop, is a unique interactive, entertainment retail concept where you participate in the making of your own teddy bears and stuffed animals. Recently named in the top 100 best companies to work for in Fortune Magazine, we have Un-bear-lievable opportunities to join the fun as a Store Manager in our Coquitlam Mall, Vancouver BC location.
Looking for a retail guru who enjoys being part of a fast growing concept and can be the face of our “brand”. If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!
- Ability to motivate and lead staff
- Meet and exceed goals
- Provide best in class guest service
- Manage marketing opportunities
- Reinforce Company Core Values
- Be the face of brand
- Ensure that Build A Bear Workshop is a fun place to work
- Must have very good tenure ( 3-5 years of Retail Store Management experience)
- Experience being in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Experience in retail operations
- Ability to delegate responsibilities to store staff
- Our leadership team is committed to being a premier employer offering
top compensation, benefits, generous bonus payouts, and fantastic growth potential.
If you are ready to join an exciting, entertainment based national company.then please apply. Thank you beary much!
The Build-A-Bear Workshop covers the "bear" necessities and much more. Located mainly in malls, the company's stores allow kids to design...