Retail Store Manager
Ottawa, ON – $35,000-45,000/annually
Our client, a successful national chain of retail stores, is growing and wants you on their team. Their success stems from their commitment to offer a no-frills, practical shopping experience with great value, in convenient locations.
· Supervise the daily operations of the store
· Perform all tasks necessary to operate the store on a daily basis.
· Manage the store to maximize results, store appearance and ensure availability of products on the shelves;
· Recruit, develop, train and motivate a team of employees;
· Ensure that standards and procedures of the company are explained, understood, and followed by the entire team;
· Manage work schedules on budget hours and business needs;
· Manage and resolve customer inquiries and complaints;
· Ensure that the stocktaking is done quickly and accurately to ensure proper replenishment of merchandise;
· Ensure that the procedures for opening and closing stores are followed correctly;
· Ensure that employees work safely and follow the standards required by Health and Safety;
· Operate a cash register.
· 3 year's experience in big box retail management – MINIMUM '
· Flexibility in terms of availability and schedules (day, evening, weekends)
· Ability to work in an active, fast, high-volume environment
· Ability to organize time effectively and manage priorities
· Strong leadership and communication skills
To join Hunt Personnel on Facebook and LinkedIn:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/HuntPersonnelOntario
LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1835441