As a Retail Installation Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the in-store execution of all major renovations and new store installations across all channels.
- Arranging required level of labour and providing on-site supervision throughout each job to completion.
- Performing general construction work as required.
- Completing projects on time with a focus of meeting deadlines, quality and safety.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Travel is required approximately 75% of the time in the role.
- There will be occasional evening and weekend work.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- General construction and carpentry skills are required. This includes knowing how to use various construction equipment and tools.
- Demonstrated experience in general construction is required.
- Retail experience is preferred in the area of fixture and merchandising assembly and set up.
- High School Diploma or GED
This role is located in Calgary, AB and surrounding area.
Through moments big and small, and through both happy and difficult times, Hallmark helps you give voice to caring thoughts and let others...