Job Title: Retail Clerk
Date: February 2013
Reports to: Retail Store Manager
We are a local, family-run and totally DIY company. We brew interesting, award winning, tasty beers using the highest quality, all natural ingredients like certified organic hops & malts and local spring water. We have names, not titles and we would like you to join our team! We are currently searching for a Retail Clerk for a full-time hourly paid position.
Provides customer service and sales in the retail store. Acts in a courteous, professional and efficient manner at all times and applies exemplary customer relationship skills that promote a superior company image.
- Runs cash register for retail operations
- Restocks retail items neatly and efficiently and keeps the retail area tidy
- Provides customer service to all customers who enter the retail store in both English and French
- Restocks the beer refrigerator as needed
- Brings empty bottles back to the cleaning area
- Cleans and distributes dispensing units
- Provides tours to customers and service to any brewery events
- Undertakes special projects, cleaning tasks per standard operating procedures and other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills – both in English and French
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must obtain SmartServe certification if you do not already have it
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must be able to work days and weekends
We appreciate all applications, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.