This fine dining restaurant is historic. Winner of the AAA/CAA Four Diamond Award for 21 years, the Windjammer Restaurant is the true source of fine dining on the East Coast of Canada! For over 40 years it has maintained its reputation of culinary elegance and an incredible selection of wines. Our 100-mile menu not only offers local ingredients to the guests of the Windjammer Restaurant. You will also be able to pick your own herbs and vegetables from our roof-top garden, as well as honey from our roof-top honey bees! Truly, any Chef’s dream come true!
Being part of our culinary team at the Delta Beausejour, you will work side by side with Executive Chef Stefan Mueller, and his culinary team, in creating spectacular dishes that will create memorable dining experiences for our Guests. Your experience in working various aspects of a kitchen will be reflective in positive Guest satisfaction and Colleague engagement results.
A superior place among Moncton hotels
A part of the city's steadily growing skyline, Delta Beauséjour Hotel is located in downtown Moncton, at the geographic centre of the Maritimes and nestled in the Petitcodiac River Valley. Premier among Moncton hotels, we are renowned for our cuisine, our conference facilities and our boundless opportunities for family fun.
- Previous experience in the Culinary field required
- Diploma Certification in a Culinary discipline an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Applicant must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Apply at : www.deltatalent.com