Get your career Smokin’ at the “Hottest” place around!
Famous Dave’s has opened its first restaurant in Canada and is looking for a “Snout-Standing” ASSISTANT MANAGER that can fan the flames and spread the legend!
If you are a dynamic, people oriented manager with excellent supervisory, team building and customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
Oversees and directs all aspects of restaurant operations including:
- Managing staff and scheduling,
- Ensuring the highest level of guest experience,
- Maintaining Famous Dave’s theme format and commitment to the company’s standards of excellence,
- Achieving sales and profit levels,
- Assisting in the preparation of operational budgets,
- Following Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes and company safety/security policies and procedures.
- 2+ years previous restaurant management experience required.
- Certificates for Manitoba Safe Food Handling & Serving It Safe.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train others
- Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
- Strong analytical/decision making skills
- Proven ability to plan and delegate effectively.
Famous Dave’s offers an attractive salary and benefit package, outstanding training, performance-based promotions and more.
If you meet the above qualifications and want to be involved in an exciting opportunity to work in the first Famous Dave’s Franchise in Canada, please apply with your resume and cover letter by clicking the Apply Now button below, or by fax to the attention of Kevin Jeffrey at 204-504-7201.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.