The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Giving oversight to all matters relating to the efficient, safe and client oriented operation of the Residential Program.
- Giving oversight to the Residential Program Staff, ensuring the efficient operation of all services provided including hiring, discipline and performance appraisals.
- Assisting the Director of Programs to ensure that all financial matters relating to the Residential Program, including the Front Desk services, are operated within budget and meet projected income levels.
- Networking in the community as directed, representing the Salvation Army ARC on committees relating to residential and emergency accommodation services.
- Ensuring the Vision, Mission and Values of the Salvation Army ARC are evidenced in all services delivered by the Residential Program staff and in all staff interactions with clients.
The successful candidate must
Have completed an Undergraduate degree in Social Services, Psychology or Nursing – equivalencies will be considered. Experience working in a faith-based organization an asset.
Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of prior related experience in a social services setting. Experience and comfort working with marginalized clientele who have addictions and mental health issues. . This position requires supervisory skills, organizational ability and human resource management experience. Minimum of three (3) years but less than four (4) years’ experience in a supervisory position. Experience in computer data input, MSOffice.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
THE SALVATION ARMY IS A NON-SMOKING AND SCENT-FREE FACILITY
The Salvation Army is one of the largest and most diverse social welfare providers in the world. The Australian Southern Territory has more...