Reports to: General Manager
Based at: Markham, ON
Our client is currently looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and control of custom high end kitchen cabinetry projects from start to finish, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. You will be responsible for leading a team of 3 designers working on residential projects
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
2. A natural forward planner who is capable of critically assessing their own performance as well as the team’s product.
3. Able to work under pressure, time constraints, and multi-task between orders.
4. Preparing specification sheets and plans per project on AutoCAD.
5. Provide accurate detailed drawings, both for the client and for manufacturing. Drawings will properly account for appliances, include detailed measurements, and cabinetry details as per specification sheet.
6. Confirming materials and placing order with manufacturer
7. Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with home renovation and new construction kitchen projects from beginning to end
8. Great communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
10. Expert knowledge and experience in home construction and Ontario building codes and regulations.
1. Diploma in Architectural Technician, civil engineering, furniture technician, interior designer or equivalent.
2. Proficiency in AutoCAD Software
3. Have access to own vehicle in order to verify measurements and evaluate renovation requirements at the worksite.
Competitive, Salary plus commission, Salary based on experience