The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Giving oversight to all matters relating to the efficient, safe and client oriented operation of the Residential Program.
- Giving secondary supervision to the Residential Program Staff, ensuring the efficient operation of all services provided including hiring, discipline and performance appraisals.
- Assisting the Program Manager to ensure that all financial matters relating to the Residential Program, including the Front Desk services, are operated within budget and meet projected income levels.
- Networking in the community as directed, representing the Salvation Army ARC on committees relating to residential and emergency accommodation services.
- Ensuring the Vision, Mission and Values of the Salvation Army ARC are evidenced in all services delivered by the Residential Program staff and in all staff interactions with clients.
The successful candidate must
Have completed an Associate Level College Degree (e.g., A.A.) or equivalent. Training specifically in Business Administration and Bible/Ministry would be an asset.
Minimum of one to three (1-3) years of prior related experience in a social services setting. Experience and comfort working with marginalized clientele who have addictions and mental health issues. . This position requires supervisory skills, organizational ability and human resource management experience. Minimum of one (1) year but less than three (3) years experience in a supervisory position. Experience in computer data input, MSOffice, and cash handling would be an asset.
- Wage: $45,285.00 Annual Salary
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
THE SALVATION ARMY IS A SCENT-FREE AND NON-SMOKING FACILITY
Indeed - 5 months ago
The Salvation Army is one of the largest and most diverse social welfare providers in the world. The Australian Southern Territory has more...