Research Scientist (Assay Development) (Burnaby)
Research Scientist (Assay Development)
Artron BioResearch Inc. is a Vancouver-based biotechnology company specialized in the development of the best-matching antibody pairs and the processing technology for the lateral flow test industry. Due to our continued fast growth and success, we are seeking a highly motivated and energetic scientist to join our existing R&D team.
Leading research project "Development of an immunoassay for differentiating human immunodeficiency virus infections -- from vaccine-induced immune response"
- Design and finalize a research protocol for this project
- Train Artron's research team on advanced technologies regarding the rapid and accurate diagnosis of HIV and H. Pylori.
- Coordinate the clinical trial in Sichuan and Chongqing, China, when the test kits are developed
- Ph.D. or M.M or M.S in Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Medicine, Molecular Biology;
- Minimum 3 years' bench work experience regarding the HIV immunoassay, particularly the differential test of HIV infection from vaccine-induce immune response.
- 2 years working in hospital clinical laboratory.
- Excellent written and spoken fluency in Mandarin is a plus (highly preferred)
Please forward your resume and cover letter to listed email address.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We thank you for your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.