Duties and responsibilities:
- The preparation, assembly and repair of various types of oilfield products.
- Assisting with the Shipping and receiving of repaired goods.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with established corporate standards
- Comply with and participate in the company quality and safety procedures, including safety meetings and safety awareness program.
- Housekeeping of shop and work area.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Class 5 Driver license.
- Forklift Experience considered an asset.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in positive or negative situations.
- Experience using software including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to manage own time and work under minimal supervision.
- Able to multi-task with shifting priorities.
Indeed - 10 months ago