Rental Sales Representative
Competition Number: LM00981
Location: Fort McMurray
Closing Date: Posting remain open until further notice
Leavitt Machinery is seeking a Rental Sales Representative to further grow existing regions. As a Rental Sales Representative, you will be responsible for increasing revenues in a specific geographical region within Fort McMurray. Leveraging existing customer relationships to ensure they are aware of our full products and services, you will work with other divisions to create and support your Territory Plan. Additional responsibilities will be to identify, qualify and develop new account opportunities within your specific Territory on an ongoing basis.
See product & service offerings here: http://www.leavittmachinery.com/
Job Description Details
- Your core job will be to generate new equipment opportunities within your Territory by executing your Territory plan, to uncover and pass off used equipment, parts, service and or operator training leads for the inside sales team to quote and close. In addition, you will be responsible for our rental fleet assets ensuring proper utilization is achieved.
- In person and by phone you will reach the organization's buying decision maker. Once you have reached this person, your goal will be to set a future appointment with him or her to introduce the company and yourself, identify current challenges and work towards proposing a solution.
- You will be provided training from multiple sales managers in various divisions of the company to ensure your success.
- 3+ years in a field sales position.
- No fear of prospecting/drop-in in person sales calls
- A good reference for your skill abilities
- Both male and female candidates can succeed in this role
- Clear communication skills and professional
- Post-secondary degree is an advantage however not a requirement
- Willingness and desire to learn
- Good time management skills
- Self starter and minimal supervision
- Customer relationship management software (Microsoft CRM) is desired, but not mandatory
- Valid driver’s license.
MOST IMPORTANT AND REQUIRED – Answer these questions about yourself
1. Please write a made up business email thanking a customer for his or her business on any product or service of your choice. (We are looking to evaluate your written communication skills)
2. What creative / entrepreneurial skills or ideas can you bring to this position? Be specific.
3. What questions do you have?
Please reply to this job posting by submitting your resume with the competition number and the required documents to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825
It is our policy to contact only those candidates that we believe will be successful fit for our organization.
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Thank you for considering our company and we look forward to your application.