For more than 40 years, CDI College has been one of the leading career training institutions in Canada, thanks to its commitment to quality education and the success of its students. Our rich history includes an alumni of thousands of successful graduates.
CDI Victoria is seeking RMT Instructors. The RMT Instructor will provide students with the academic and practical skills needed to succeed for a career in massage therapy. Topics of instruction include anatomy, physiology, arthrology, neurology, techniques, theories and methods of massage, as well as assessment protocol, principles of treatment and therapeutic exercises.
The RMT Instructor is responsible for leveraging their expertise and experience to deliver education services to students through:
- Delivering instruction and preparing lesson plans and teaching aids that utilize a variety of teaching methods to promote student success
- Challenging, engaging, and communicating with students to encourage their participation and learning
- Monitoring and discussing students’ progress with them
- Assigning and posting grades
The ideal candidate must possess the following education, experience and competencies:
- RMTs who are active registrants of and in good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of BC with at least 2,500 hours of clinical experience
- Degree, diploma or certification from a recognized university
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation and group facilitation skills
- Ability to motivate and inspire students
- Competent in planning and delivering instructional content
- Teaching experience/and or possession of an Instructor’s certificate is an asset
For more information about our college please visit http://www.cdicollege.ca/
Interested? Apply at http://www.cdicollege.ca/about-cdi/employment-opportunities/