Breizh Salon Services has been in business for over 29 years and is now looking to expand its sales capacity. Our company specializes in the wholesale distribution of high-end skin care products and spa equipment. As a family owned and operated business with four current employees, Breizh has a very tight knit environment. Despite the company’s small size, average annual sales exceed $1 million.
The successful candidate for this position will undergo training as an inside sales rep before moving on to outside sales for the GVRD area. Applicants may apply by email or in-person (ask for Corinne). For further information on our company please visit www.breizh.ca (website is currently under re-construction).
- Develop and sustain new and existing business accounts
- Distribute marketing materials and promote specials
- Demonstrate company products and introduce new lines
- Meet aggressive sales targets and attend sales meetings
- Assess client needs for training and coordinate with educator
- Report daily activity to management
- Other administrative tasks as required.
- Outgoing, self-motivated personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command of the English language, Mandarin or Cantonese is an asset
- Quick learner
- Professional and organized attitude
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and vehicle
- Previous experience in Sales is an asset.
This is a salary and commission based position. Compensation will depend on experience. Please provide references if available.