Anixter is the world’s leading supplier of communications products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems. Anixter is also the leading provider of electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners, and other small components to build, repair and maintain a variety of systems and equipment. We bundle our products with our innovative Supply Chain Services to cut costs out of our customers’ business processes, and ensure they get the right product, the first time.
Come Join the Market Leader!
At Anixter, we believe everyone has the opportunity and the responsibility to be a leader. We have learned that leading companies are made, not born. They’re made by leaders, not by luck. We are interested in people who expect nothing less than the best from themselves and their company. We don’t hire people – we ask them to join our company to help make it better.
At Anixter, we are highly committed to the training and development of our employees. We offer a competitive salary package based on experience, benefits package including pension, as well as unlimited growth potential. Anixter offers a great working environment that is both highly professional, yet informal. We promote a relaxed, open door atmosphere, along with entrepreneurial ideas and actions on the part of all employees. At Anixter, we believe “everyone should do what they do best”.
We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a highly motivated team player as a Regional Credit Supervisor in our Mississauga, Ontario office.
The successful candidate will perform all credit and collection functions including extending credit, monitoring and use of collateral risk tools, collection of all customer receivables, handle deductions and resolve disputes, approve customer orders, interaction with Anixter sales force, assist in consolidated billing and resolve any cash application issues.
Reporting directly to the National Credit Manager, the ideal candidate for this position will possess:
- Minimum of 3-5 years Supervisory Credit and collection experience
- Post-secondary degree
- FCI designation, or enrolled in program
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain focused on tasks while interfacing with sales people in a professional and courteous manner
- Familiarity or previous experience with a contractor customer-base would be an asset
- Familiarity or previous experience in a distribution environment would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual in French and English preferred.
- Computer skills including Windows business application software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective coaching & mentoring skills
- Travel required within Ontario
We are grateful for your interest to Anixter however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. To apply please send your resume by August 14. Please indicate the job title in your email application.