Refrigeration Maintenance Technician
Canada Safeway Limited – Edmonton, AB
The Retail Operations located in Edmonton has an opening for a Refrigeration Maintenance Technician Lead Hand.
Qualifications: The following are preferred or desired unless specifically stated:
- High school education.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, electrical and plumbing is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively with retail.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Detail oriented with ability to work as a team player and prioritize workload to complete tasks on time.
- Knowledge of maintenance processes, tools, facility support equipment and manufacturing equipment.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Willing to travel.
- Willing to work midnights.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and refurbish store refrigeration units and rooftops condensers
- Search compressors and systems scheduled for refurbishing
- Flush out drains, clean and/or replace damaged fan blades and fan motors
- Flush out all low temperature and medium temperature rooftop condensing units
- Check air filters on blowers and air conditioning units, maintenance records concerning in house maintenance programs and compressor rooms for supplies and unwanted storage
- Write nightly progress report on daily store activities
- Locate water and electrical sources
- Travel 100% daily to stores.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The HEART of Safeway. People. Products. Community. Planet.
Canada Safeway Ltd. is an innovative Fortune 50 company and is one of the...