Match Marketing Group is North America's leading integrated shopper marketing solutions provider. We value People, Passion and Performance as we will only achieve our goals through the efforts and commitment of our team.
We have immediate openings for part-time Merchandisers across Canada. Enjoy representing a leading cosmetics company and help them bring their brand to life on store shelves. This 6 - week project will offer you competitive pay, consistent work and still provide some flexibility in your work schedule. Our ideal candidate will have
· Prior merchandising/ retail experience – working in a small items/ high SKU volume environment
· Fine attention to detail
· Experience reading/ working with Plan-O-Grams
· Great communication skills and a winning personality
· The ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
As a Merchandiser with Match Marketing Group, you will be required to
· Coordinate store visits with the department managers
· Follow plan-o-grams to change displays
· Gather qualitative feedback and report on results
Join our team today and work with the North American leader of end to end shopper marketing solutions.
Interested applicants can apply directly by responding to this job posting.
Please indicate the role and location of interest in the subject line of your email. We thank all applicants for their interest in Response Solutions/Match Marketing Group.
All interested candidates should apply online at www. matchmg.com . You must be at least 18 years old (19 years old in BC) and completed high school in order to accept contract roles with Match Marketing Group. We thank all interested applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.