Our client is a Canadian pipeline engineering and project management firm with over 35 years in the business located in Downtown Calgary. They are currently looking for a Recruiter; the successful candidate will assist the senior Recruiters and report directly to the Human Resources Manager.
- Collaborate with HR Manager to develop and implement recruiting strategies to target and attract top quality talent.
- Develop and maintain a strong database of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Experience with “best practice” recruiting methods including social media, Applicant Tracking Systems, non-traditional sourcing of candidates
- Deliver full-cycle recruiting including sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, assessing and referencing candidates.
- Assist Senior Recruiters with larger recruiting projects
- Coordinate and participate in career fairs, industry events etc.
- Establish relationships with key staffing agencies as strategic partners.
- Work with internal clients to develop job descriptions/position requirements for all positions and keep updated as required.
- Manage internal and external job postings.
- Create and maintain recruitment metrics and reports.
- Ensures consistent application of recruiting procedures and processes
- 2 – 5 years experience years in a recruiting role
- Oil and gas industry targeting multi-discipline candidates including field, operations and corporate positions is preferred.
- Successful track record of sourcing passive candidates in addition to active candidates.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- A passion for recruiting and for providing exceptional customer service.
- Self starter - able to work independently within a broad framework of team players.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and potential candidates
- Ability to manage multiple recruits simultaneously
If you meet my client criteria please send your resume for consideration to:
Only candidates who are currently living in the Calgary area will be considered.