Recruiter – Human Resources Department
Competition Number: LM0021
Location: British Columbia
Closing date: March 8, 2013
Leavitt Machinery is one of North America’s largest Dealers for Materials Handling and Aerial equipment including boomlifts and scissorlifts and have recently broadened into the new wave of industry leading, environmentally friendly products such as self erecting cranes, electric forklifts and scissorlifts.
Our 18 full service branches provide the best in New, Used and Rental equipment, mobile service, parts, and industry leading safety training.
Already established in British Columbia, Alberta and Washington State, we are looking to grow our team in the following area.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Recruiter. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development, management and growth of appropriate recruiting plans to support current and future staffing need, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
- A minimum of 2 years in full-cycle recruiting including sourcing and interviewing candidates
- A university degree in a related discipline
- Must have superior Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word experience
- Superior skills in organization and time planning, interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Adept at multitasking and coping with conflicting priorities
- Prefers to work with minimal supervision
- Confident self-starter and team player
- Working towards a CHRP designation will be considered an asset
Quoting the competition number, please submit your resume and 3 business references to:
Fax: (604) 626-0825 or
or Email through Indeed
Leavitt Machinery is committed to Employment Equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
We would like to thank all those who apply, however, we will only be contacting those candidates that we believe will be a successful fit in our organization.