FPInnovations is among the world’s largest private, non-profit research centers working in forest research. The organization helps the Canadian forest industry to develop pathbreaking solutions based on the unique attributes of Canada’s forest resources, favoring a sustainable development approach and taking full advantage of the industry’s considerable scientific, technological and commercial capital.
The selected candidate will be responsible for operating the telephone console and welcoming visitors. He/she will also be responsible for registration for events, workshops and conferences as well as certain administrative functions for the entire facility
- Operate the telephone console;
- Prepare employee access cards;
- Receive, distribute and send mail;
- Welcome clients and visitors, hand out access cards to visitors, maintain registries and provide any needed assistance;
- Support our internal and external clients with the management of room
reservation and the organization of conferences;
- When required, perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- CEGEP or college diploma;
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience at a similar job;
- Customer service skills;
- Bilingual (oral and written);
- Proven computer skills with the Office Suite;
- Flexible and autonomous.