Real Estate office is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Receptionist to join the team. The ideal candidate will be the 'face' of the business and therefore must have a bright and friendly personality balanced with excellent customer skills.
- Answers a multi-line telephone and directs calls appropriately
- Greets visitors/clients and directs to appropriate area or person
- Deals with and/or forwards incoming emails and faxes
- Process outgoing couriers
- Forward incoming mail and prepare/send outgoing mail
- Filing and data entry
- Update and distribution of internal phone list
- Maintain office supply inventory and order supplies as needed
- Provides mutual back-up support to other Administrative staff as required
- Maintenance of reception area
- Opens & closes office.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or the equivalent. Post-secondary education in an Administrative field is an asset
- 1-3 years of previous working experience in a Receptionist/Administrative related role is required
- Excellent telephone manner, punctual and reliable
- Candidates must be proficient in using various type of computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Excellent command of the English language and demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and independently
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
Busy Real Estate Office in a nice location in south Surrey.