- Respond to telephone, fax, email, and in-person queries regarding our courses and programs
- Service walk-in inquiries
- Accurately take down client’s personal information, process their payments and issue receipts
- Follow up on any receipts and emails that bounce back
- Accurately maintain rosters for each class
- Maintain record of reschedules, persons refused entry because of lateness, and no-shows
- Supply the office manager with a list of people needing returns and justifications
- Supply customers with general information on courses and programs regarding prerequisites, fees, supplies, time allowance, descriptions, etc.
- Supply general assistance to students
- Interpret and relay general policies and procedures about course registrations, reschedules, lateness, no-shows, refunds, and address and name changes, etc.
- Resolve minor student or instructor concerns
- Make coffee and ensure water fountains are full
- Keep coffee stations stocked, clean and tidy
- Tidy up classrooms, vacuum, and take out garbage
- Ensure classrooms are stocked with appropriate supplies
- Maintain reception area clean and tidy
- Other administrative duties as required
This job will start in May or June when CDS opens its new campus in Nisku.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Safety and technical vocational training