JOIN OUR EXPANDING TEAM
At Northgate Centre
At Pivotal we aim to be a leading force for the promotion of health and physiotherapy practice in the Edmonton area.
We strive to help our clients live a happier, healthier lifestyle. We aim to promote and encourage good overall health for our patients, helping them to achieve their goals.
Part time - Physical Therapy Receptionist- 1 position available
To Work Monday- Friday with some Saturdays
25-30 hours per week
Successful applicants must have a flexible schedule and be able to work a mixture of day and evening shifts
Hours of work- Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays
Clinic Hours- 6:30am – 8:30pm Monday to Friday. 8am- 12pm Saturdays
Effective date- Training to start July 2014
Wages- $13-$15 depending on experience
Probation Period for 3 months with option for employee benefits after Probation Period.
We are looking for a friendly, reliable person to fill an Administration position. The successful applicant should be an excellent communicator, detail oriented, quick learning, have strong organizational, multitasking and time-management skills and welcome the challenge of working in a busy clinic setting.
- Answering Phones
- Booking new patients and follow up appointments
- Processing payments
- General administrative duties- filing, assisting patients with paperwork and maintaining
- Corresponding with Motor Vehicle adjusters, Workers Compensation Board Case Managers
and other insurance company representatives.
- Knowledge of how to access all types of Physiotherapy funding
- Assisting patients to the treatment area
- Assist Physiotherapists to implement patient treatment plans including modalities and
instruction of therapeutic exercise.
- Communication with Physiotherapists
- Responsible for clinic cleaning duties as directed.
Experience in a medical office setting preferred, but will train the right person for the job!