FGC John Deere Melfort is Currently Accepting Resumes for the Position of:
Reception/ Accounting Clerk
We’re looking for someone who:
- Monitors the purchase order system ensuring all information is correct, paperwork is received, cost is accurate and product is received
- Reconciles various general ledger accounts, cash accounts, bank accounts, AR ageing report and whole goods reports.
- Monitors A/R collections and reports to FGC Store Manager monthly
- Posts payroll hours, advises Cervus on employee AR deductions
- Provides assistance with answering the telephone in a courteous and efficient manner, directing calls to the appropriate department
We’ll give preference to individuals with:
- A post-secondary education in business administration and/or accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to stay organized and multi-task in a fast paced challenging environment
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service both in person and over the phone
- The ability to work independently under minimal supervision
We’d like to offer you:
- An exemplary health, dental and optical benefits package
- A competitive pay scale supplemented with a generous stock purchase program
- A fulfilling career where you can relate to and engage with an incredible team
FGC is always looking for good people to help our partners get the job done. Searching for
solutions and never giving up, that is the passion that unites all of us at FGC John Deere.
If you’ve got the enthusiasm to join our team; drop off or email your resume.