ONLINE APPLICATIONS ONLY @ https://www.officemaxcanada.com/careers/careers.aspx
Tired of working around the clock?
Nobody enjoys feeling like they work 24/7. This position allows you weekends off to spend time with friends and family. After all, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance! Position hours: 5:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Detail receipt of daily shipments
- Unloading trailers, and signing for goods
- Sorting and building pallets
- Inventory putaway
- Other duties as assigned
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Previous warehouse work required
- Forklift experience or must be able to be trained
- Able to lift heavy objects repeatedly up to 50lbs
- Must be well organized with clean work habits
- Well developed communication skills and a team player
OfficeMax Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as scholarship programs, associate/corporate discounts and recognition programs.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity!