- Daily inspection of Receiving, First offs / in process/ on floor checks and Final inspection of outbound parts using various types of inspection equipment
- Calibration of employee and company tools / equipment
- Monitoring of Quarantine area, disposition of product as required.
- First Article inspection reports and other quality documentation
- Participate in Non – Conformance root cause analysis, corrective / preventive action – External, Internal & Supplier.
- FAI/PPAP documentation. Capability Studies, Gage R & R, Statistical Process Control as required.
- Assist in creating and reviewing Work Instructions and Inspection forms
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW code of business conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy
- Ability to read blue prints and perform part layouts
- Geometric dimensioning & tolerance
- Base knowledge of ISO Quality System
- Basic computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft excel, word
- Ability to operate or learn operation of CMM
- Excellent people skills, good communicator both hard and soft skill sets
- Ability to effectively mentor junior employees to check work or use measurement tools
- Self starter who works with minimal supervision
- Reliable and competent
- Detail oriented
- Excellent team player
Indeed - 16 months ago