We are looking for a Quality Control Technician. The candidate will need to be professional and have a strong attention to detail. Must have 5+ years experience in residential renovations and repair.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts inspection of individual scope of work in progress and at completion to resolve repetitive rework
- Assists in determining processes and process improvement
- Complies with standards and procedures of Emerald's Maintenance Safety Manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Journeyman Trade Certificate
- Supervisory experience
- Ability to work effectively with team members and yet be independent and self-reliant when completing tasks
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates initiative and is a proactive problem solver
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others
- Demonstrates efficient organizational skills and the ability to thrive well in a deadline oriented environment
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly
- Possess intermediate computer skills, specifically with MS Office
- Valid driver's license is required
- Must successfully pass a security clearance
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Emerald Management & Realty Ltd. is a family owned and operated Property Management Company with over 40 years of experience providing...