Working with the bagging line crews, you are responsible for ensuring that production lines run effortlessly and efficiently. You are responsible for sequencing the production, setting up the lines with shippers, monitoring the quality of the production, verifying Production / QA records, equipment calibration and taking corrective action when necessary, and controlling re-work returned from the warehouse. You will be reporting to the QA Manager.
Includes but not limited to:
- Ensure strict compliance with GMP, Food Safety, SOPs, HACCP, OHSA and other pertinent policies, procedures and legislation
- Communicate information about production or equipment problems with management and/or maintenance
- Maintain strict quality control - net contents, packaging seal integrity, date codes, correct label information, correct packaging materials and coffee blends
- Use various QC equipment – agtron colour meter, water bath, O2 analyzer, grinder, moisture analyzer to validate quality
- Equipment calibrations
- Verification of records
- Involved in Set-up: Co-ordinate with Material Handler the staging of packaging materials needed for product run as well as materials needed for upcoming changeovers. Use the Factory computer system to print pallet tags (or case labels), check product specifications and record production activities.
- Flexible to work all shifts plus overtime as needed
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Able to analyze and interpret statistics
- Computer literacy
- Good communication and written skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
For over 100 years, Club Coffee was the leading, high quality, custom coffee roaster in the Canadian Food Service industry.