The incumbent will be responsible to ensure that the quality of all critical purchased parts, manufactured components and assembled product conform and adhere to the prescribed specifications by analyzing, testing and measuring samples.
- Analyze and maintain results from all inspection and issue the Certificates of Analyzes.
- In case of non-compliance, work with operators/supervisor/engineering to resolve the problem satisfactorily and in a timely fashion.
- Inspect samples submitted for sales.
- In the event of problems with fixtures installed in the field, visit the site to review and analyze the problems and where possible resolve the problem.
- Support the Senior QA Technician in keeping the quality system in place. Act as Quality Facilitator. Maintain, modify and/or develop the QA laboratory equipment.
- Actively participate in projects regarding the development of new methods for product analyzes or data collection.
- Investigate and solve quality problems.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Diploma in mechanical or electrical technology or appropriate experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Metal Fabrication Industry
- Thorough understanding of Engineering drawings and BOM
- Good computer and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be persistent, consistent and accurate.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard