Mogo is different. For starters, we sure as hell aren’t a bank. We think, actually we know, there is a better way to make your money work for you, rather than someone else. So far, we’ve changed the game for short-term loans and we’re about to blow up the credit card world with our new Mogo Prepaid Visa Card. Our goal is to help save Canadians $1-billion in credit card interest, NSF fees and payday loan costs and have a great time doing it. If you’d like an accomplishment like that on your resume, then let’s talk.
Do you fantasize about a world without bugs? Are you willing and able to create that world? If so, you sound like you’d fit in here. We’re looking for a QA Analyst with a passion for all things testing.
Our QA Analyst is an integral part in providing an amazing customer experience so we need you to pack a punch and deliver the following:
- Develop and maintain an automated testing strategy.
- Write and maintain automated test plans, test cases and scripts.
- Write and submit bug reports and follow-up on open issues.
- Conduct ongoing performance testing.
- Test 3rd party APIs to verify they are meeting SLA requirements.
YOUR SKILLS AND BACKGROUND INCLUDE:
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer with a focus in automation testing.
- Experience with manual, automated and load testing.
- Experience implementing QA automation tools for website testing (stress testing, performance testing, regression testing, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail (we mean it!).
- And if you’re REALLY good, you’ll also have mobile testing experience (iPhone/iPad, Android) and experience working with remote teams.
If you can check off all of the items above, we definitely want to hear from you. To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to careers at mogo.ca with “QA Analyst” in the subject line.