Engrity Inspection Services Inc. is a growing inspection company based in Edmonton. We are currently looking to hire QC Lead to join our team in Conklin and Fort Mcmurray.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the project quality inspection and test plan are prepared and approved by client.
- Support in the selection of new quality staff.
- Supervise and mentor Level 1 and 2 inspectors.
- Attending various project meetings with clients and present Quality deliverables.
- Ensure all project inspections are completed on schedule.
- Ensure all required NDT coverage as per different piping class.
- Hydro test package preparation and submission to client as per schedule.
- Ensure all weld and NDT logs are updated and maintained daily.
- Work closely with construction team to resolve all quality related issues and provide solutions.
- Supports implementation of the corrective action reports, as well as the Non-conformance Report (NCR) process and ensures that the required activity is carried out on site and has the agreement of client inspector.
- Compile all required quality documents for turnover packages to meet the client specified schedule.
- Assists in resolving quality issues with third parties or suppliers and monitors sub contractors for deliverables.
- Participate in lessons learned process and drive proposed changes that will enhance project success.
- Minimum of College diploma/certificate required, equivalencies may be considered.
- Engineering Technician (CET) preferred.
- Minimum of 10+ years experience required.
- CWB Level 2 or 3 Welding Inspector is essential.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a multitude of tasks
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office
- Strong commitment to safety
- Self-motivated, organized and able to work in high pressure deadline driven environment
- Vast Experience in Quality Control.
- Understands Quality Inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment.
- Conversant and knowledgeable on International Codes and Standards as well as Alberta Boiler Safety Association (ABSA) requirements.
- Excellent hourly rate based on the experience.
- Extended Health coverage for Employees.
- Performance Bonus shall be provided for Employees.
- Camp provided for out of town assignments.
- Fly-in / Fly-out provided for out of province candidates.
- Flexible shifts available.
We encourage certified and interested candidates to submit their resume.
We thank all the candidates who submit resumes, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago