Atlantia is recruiting entry-mid level Purchasing / Business Planner that is enthusiastic, driven and thrives in a fast paced dynamic work environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that is focused on creating positive customer experiences by ensuring high quality and product availability.
- Under general supervision obtains materials, components, equipment, and service from suppliers at the lowest cost consistent with considerations of quality, reliability of source, and urgency of need
- Develops new and maintains existing sources to ensure adequate inventories of materials, components, equipment.
- May be responsible for leading cost reduction and/or special project teams
- Analyzes quotations received, selects suppliers, and schedules delivery of products, materials, and/or components
- Prepares orders and follow-up orders to expedite delivery and shipment
- Analyzes demand and usage information
- May coordinate purchasing activities with manufacturing unit to maintain planned levels.
- Develops and maintains necessary records and files for efficient operation
- Prepares, submits, and may explain periodic reports on areas of responsibility (such as detailed cost analysis, plans, and project results)
- Employee has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
- Employee has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective reading and writing skills
- 2 -5 years of purchasing / production planning experience preferred
- Oracle or other ERP experience desired
-Minimum B.S. degree required
-Minimum 3.0 GPA Required