The Proposal Manager's prime responsibility will be to take end-to-end ownership and command of proposal development and related support processes, from opportunity identification through to contract award. The Proposal Manager oversees and is responsible for the quality and timeliness of persuasive and compliant proposals to Microserve clients and prospective clients. This includes management of Microserve's reusable proposal content. The proposal manager will also provide support for other marketing and writing activities across the organization.
This is a great position if you are interested in showcasing your writing and leadership skills, and being part of a growing, changing business. The successful candidate is a driven, type ‘A' individual with exceptional business writing skills, attention to detail, and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Responsible for the end-to end-proposal response process including review and evaluation of opportunities, selection and coordination of RFP response team, scheduling, writing, providing guidance to the response team members, submission, and overall performance management
- Writing and editing of RFP proposals and other required business documents
- Provide support for all teams within Microserve through activities such as content review, editing and formatting
- Writing, editing and organizing proposal material in Microserve's proprietary Content Warehouse
- Monitor, review, delegate and follow up on RFP notifications from BC Bid, APC and other sources as appropriate, making sure opportunities that fit with Microserve's business receive professional responses.
- 2+ years of experience responding to RFPs for public sector organizations, and a strong understanding of the public sector procurement process and proposal management
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- Exceptional business writing skills with the ability to effectively draft technical content by interviewing key stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage, motivate and energize project teams
- Willingness and ability to handle the work schedule required by the RFP response process, including fast pace, heavy workload, and strict deadlines
- Experience working within the IT industry is strongly preferred
- Expert level skills in Microsoft Word and proficiency in Microsoft Excel are required. Proficiency in SharePoint and PowerPoint are strongly desirable.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to organizations in BC and Alberta. We are proud of our strong market position as the largest independent IT solution provider based in BC, and to have been named best performing Western based solution provider by CDN.
Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients. Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, vacation, and ongoing support for professional development. We provide talented professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers, combined with a relaxed and friendly working environment.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...