InField Marketing Group is an experiential marketing agency connecting the intersection between brands, consumers, shoppers and retailers. For over 20 years, we have been ‘influencing action through experience™’ with breakthrough creative concepts and flawless activation.
With over 3,000 staff across Canada, we lead an average of 18+ brand activations every day, 365 days per year, engaging more than 10MM+ Canadians. Our client, a global leader in Smart Phones, is launching a new platform (Hardware and O/S). The demonstration program is designed to get the new line of mobile devices into the hands of Consumers, Enterprise Users and Channel Sales Reps.
We are currently hiring Promotional Models to represent and be the face of our client and their brand. Interactions and product demonstrations will take place at Toronto Pearson International Airport from March 4th-March 31st, 2013.
So here's what we're looking for:
1 Team of 4 Reps and 3 Team Leads in Toronto. Each team will activate for an average of 6 hours per day, generally 5 days a week. Shifts will vary by week and will be determined by the client two weeks in advance. We are looking for individuals who have full availability throughout the duration of this program.
- Must have 2+ years experience in promotions for high profile clients
- Energetic, outgoing, personable and friendly
- Have flexible schedules - event scheduling will vary from week to week
- Have an above average understanding of consumer electronics – particularly Smartphones and related devices – must be comfortable speaking to others about it
- Be able to engage and interact with multiple consumers and deliver a positive, meaningful brand interaction
- Be able to present key features and benefits in a strong, consistent and compelling manner
- Be able to address questions, provide one-on-one OR one-to-many support and react to changes in the environment
- Be able to lift up to 35lbs for vehicle/booth setup
- Mobile experience is an asset
Pay: Reps: $18.00/hr Team Leads: $20.00/hr
Dates: March 4th, 2013 - March 31th, 2013
Training: A paid training will be provided. Must be able to attend training
If you or someone you know is qualified for this amazing opportunity please send your Head Shot AND Resume to the attention of Breanna Stevens, Recruitment Manager/HR Administrator as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!