Project Whitecard Inc. is an award winning developer of games and interactive immersive 3D virtual environments, with clients such as the Canadian Space Agency and NASA. As Project Manager at Project Whitecard, you intrinsically maintain a bird’s eye view over game projects and can easily take on the stakeholder’s perspective to maintain clear and actionable goals. You understand that “the devil is in the details” and ensure meticulous communication, due diligence, and follow up to keep things running smoothly and seamlessly. This role will be working closely with our team to communicate difficult concepts clearly and concisely.
Education and Relevant Experience
- BA/BS degree or Equivalent Experience
- 4+ years producer/product experience in online gaming or consumer-focused internet
- 2+ years managing cross functional teams
- Experience giving direction on priorities for resources and effectively providing time management support
Goals & Responsibilities
- Management of daily project duties including execution and delegation of team tasks
- Oversee team members and their schedules to meet deadlines
- Manage multiple tasks, and maintain effective communication pipelines with our international global teams
- Plan sprints and ensure goals are appropriately set
- Decide on monthly milestones and communicate them within the team
- Quickly identify project obstacles and provide insightful and actionable solutions
- Prioritize and plan features/bug fixes/enhancements on a weekly iteration basis
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to quickly build rapport with team members
- Understanding of online & mobile game needs and the ability to provide direction on the scope of a feature
- Caring and a natural team motivator
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to assess challenges and work to remove roadblocks to maintain timelines and produce results
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance testing best practices within the gaming industry
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to send your resume to Don(at)projectwhitecard.com.
We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.