Our clients have multiple positions open for:
- Project Controls Managers
- Project Controls Leads
- Planner / Schedulers – Senior
- Cost Engineers and Cost Specialists
Permanent and /or long term contract positions available dependent on location.
Multiple locations: Eastern Canada and Western Canada
St. John’s, NL, Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, Fort McMurray, AB and Vancouver, BC
- Supervision and quality control of planning, scheduling, cost, quantities, estimating for overall completion of project objectives.
- Providing leadership in the selection, appraisal coaching, mentoring, training, and assistance in resolution of problems
- A university degree in engineering, or technical diploma plus 10+ years related project controls experience on major EPC projects
- Heavy industry experience in Mining and Metals projects and / or Oil and Gas or Refinery projects.
- Working experience with scheduling, cost control and project management software
- Must have Canadian experience with excellent English communication skills verbal and written.
Interested applicants please send in your MSWord resume.
Please Note: Only those Candidates matching our client's requirement will be contacted to discuss the position further. All other resumes will be kept for future opportunities.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Noramtec Group; consisting of: GSA Search Consultants, Mechanical Design Associates and Noramtec Consultants Inc. has been successfully...