Awkward Media is looking for a hip,nerdy, programmer intern who can blow our socks off with their super awesome programming skills.
ABOUT AWKWARD MEDIA
We are a humble and creative digital agency located in downtown Toronto. Our goal is to provide the best quality service to our clients by listening to their needs through our super human hearing abilities and providing them with digital solutions that will literally blow their minds. Well, maybe not literally.
You will be responsible for coding websites, backends, admin panels and a lot more. The more you know, the more work you will get. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coding websites, software, mobile apps, etc in specified languages from the client.
- Uploading all sites and products on our servers.
- Server management.
- General maintenance.
- Testing, Research and Development.
*All designs will be provided to you by our in-house designers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in PHP, .NET, HTML5, JAVA, JQUERY, MYSQL, CSS3 (The more you know the better!)
- Team player.
- Problem solving is a MUST.
*This internship is ultimately for a full time gig on our rapidly growing team.
If you live to code and love to live then email us with your resume.
LIVE LONG AND PROSPER. \V/,