- 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of JSP and being able to build dynamic UI (presentation tier) based on dynamic input from database.
- Strong knowledge of Java scripts.
- Experience interfacing with relational databases utilizing Java Database Experience with Java Message Service (JMS), JEE Connector Architecture, and transaction management
- Developing Experience in Zachman
- Fluent on Rational Unified Process design artefacts; strong Unified Modelling Language (UML) expertise e.g. Statecharts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Component Diagrams;
- Experience with different presentation and server side frameworks (e.g., Struts, Spring, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence Application Programming Interface (JPA) etc); Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience with JEE application Servers, IBM WebSphere
- Experience with Web Services-security, application security (crypto Application Programming Interfaces (API))
- Knowledge / experience in BPM using WebSphere Integration Developer (WID) on WebSphere Process Server (WPS) or WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus (WESB)
- Experience / knowledge in building / integrating XFDL forms, XPath and XForms concepts, applications using webservices and IBM Forms with other technologies e.g. schemas, WPS, ILOG JRules
- Leading all development activities for the assigned system components which includes, but is not limited to, coding, documentation, unit testing, defect resolution.
- Working closely with systems analysts during the design review sessions to provide instruction and recommendations on best coding design, impacts and options.
- Working closely with business analysts and quality assurance analysts to confirm that the application code meets the business and system requirements that are outlined in the detailed design, during the analysis and user acceptance, testing, and implementation phases of the development lifecycle.
- Assisting systems analysts in the documentation of design, functional, and technical specifications and deployment guides.
- Participating in all phases of the systems development lifecycle from analysis and design, development and coding, acceptance testing, and implementation, and work with project team members to review, evaluate, and approve project deliverables and documentation.
- Developing and coding, including links, application components prototypes as a proof-of concept during design phase, as assigned.
- Coding, testing, and debugging of the code drop/code release developed based on the assigned application components.
- Coding all assigned application components in accordance with the approved detailed design specifications.
- Preparing code drop/code release deployment packages in preparation for release to production, and co-ordinate code deployment into various environments (i.e. test, staging, and production).
- Conducting and assisting in code and design reviews.
- Providing accurate estimates for newly proposed functionality/enhancements and review the estimates from other team members for completeness and accuracy.
- Working with the technical staff to identify performance and/or availability issues for the code drop/code release developed and provide solutions.
- Leading development activities during the defect resolution cycle during the acceptance test
- Writing database scripts for assigned application components.
- Providing quality assurance for the code drop/code release (includes: unit testing, functional testing, load testing, tuning and regression testing, providing defect resolution and a fully tested application component).
- Providing documented source code for the assigned application components and obtain approval, acceptance, and sign-off by the Cluster on the final code drop/code release.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline,
Indeed - 19 months ago