Position: Programmer Analyst
Location: Ayr, Ontario (Near Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo)
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:00AM-4:30PM; Friday 8:00AM-2:00PM
Bend All Automotive Incorporated (BAA) is a leading supplier of Automotive Components and Automation Tooling Equipment. BAA supports customers worldwide with leading technology through product design, prototyping, product validation, tool building and a flexible streamlined manufacturing process. Our expertise is not limited to standard forming techniques, but entails the utilization of synchronized manufacturing systems that provide our customers with cost effective and mistake proof solutions.
The position of Programmer Analyst :
- Aid with the maintenance and upkeep of the company website and intranet systems
- Assist with programming on a project basis
- Provide assistance to ERP team ( Epicor CMS/ Solarsoft) and end users
- Maintain and update department work instructions
- Assist with development and programming of databases
- Maintain good working knowledge of all firm owned application software
Qualifications (education & skills required):
- Post-secondary education in Computer Programming or technical related discipline
- Programming experience with C#, C++, .NET 2.0 framework, Java, Windows SDK, MFC GDI, XML, AS400, and RPG
- Solid skillset in Visual Studio
- Web design and development using HTML, PHP, Java Script, MYSQL, SQL and ASP.NET
- SQL knowledge for the design & management of data in a relational database management system, database schema creation & modification, and database object access control management
- Knowledge of the data library of Epicor CMS ( Solarsoft) ERP
- Microsoft Office 2010 and Outlook 2010, basic knowledge required to troubleshoot associated products
- Manufacturing experience, preferably within the automotive industry is an asset
- Customer service skills including effectively and efficiently responding to inquiries
- Prioritization, ability to organize work in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities within specified time frame
- Ability to learn quickly and understand technology in a high pace, challenging environment
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of urgency
Please submit a resume, outlining salary expectations, to Human Resources, through our website www.bend-all.com.
Only candidates that are suitable for this role will be interviewed. Thank you for your interest in wanting to join a strong and committed team of professionals.
PLEASE QUOTE JOB TITLE IN SUBJECT LINE
Bend All Automotive Incorporated is a leading supplier of fluid handling and structural automotive components, specializing in tube and...