The Program Manager, Patient Support Services Division, under the direction of the Director, Patient Support Services or Director, Operations and in collaboration with partnering companies, manages the implementation of contractual agreements specific to the delivery of client service on a specific drug therapy and/or other related projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaboration with partnering Pharmaceutical companies to ensure smooth facilitation and account management of pharmaceutical specifics projects
- Implementation of contractual agreements specific the pharmaceutical client
- Development of specific drug therapy and program specific protocols and field training materials
- Coordinates “roll out” of approved programs including assisting in the training of field staff and development of program process and protocols
- Accountable for KPI/contractual metrics results
- Communicating project development and related processes, KPI/financial data and contractual obligations on an ongoing basis with customer, PSS and Bayshore management team.
- Acts as central liaison and contact person for Pharmaceutical company representative as well as other partners on the project
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System as well as specific performance indicators for the project
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintains confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Sciences, or equivalent experience
- At least three years of progressively responsible recent experience in the home health care or pharmaceutical industry, one of which was at a supervisory or management level; demonstrated ability to interpret and integrate service level data; solid track record in conducting adult education initiatives and proven track record as a project manager. * PMP an asset
- Demonstrates time management skills as well as an ability to evaluate urgent situations and make appropriate decisions
- Excellent communicator with strong computer skills
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to undertake out-of-town travel as required
- Working knowledge of French language is an asset.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Specialty drug industry
- Operations and service delivery
- Drug reimbursement services
- Financial management and control
- Program development, implementation and evaluation
- Human resources practices
- Solid computer skills are essentiali
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -